2) Re-emphasize guidelines (how do people feel about trying popcorn style vs no hands, reassert step up step back) - maybe try a check-in re:where they're coming from and how they learn best
3) Writing a scene that they feel was missing from "Burial at Thebes" [could alternatively expand on a scene that exists] --> reflection --> discussion with small group [broken into who would and wouldn't be comfortable performing]--> sharing with group as a whole [either performing it as a group or just describing it]
4) Assess the space- how are people feeling about Antigone? Do the scenes add to your appreciation of the play?
TWO ALTERNATE WAYS OF PROCEDING
5a) PRO-ANTIGONE: Discuss a scene from Antigone (one we didn't get to last week)
5b) Turn to the person next to you and discuss yourself as a reader, then Pass out "Brothers and Keepers" and introduce the book
MERGE IN THE ENDING
6) [Pass out "brothers and keepers to those who didn't receive it already, brief intro]
Initial Thoughts (particuarly from those who have read it)? Where do you want to go next week (ideas for discussions or activities?)?
7) Final Thoughts/Conclusions