Serendip is an independent site partnering with faculty at multiple colleges and universities around the world. Happy exploring!

Remote Ready Biology Learning Activities

Remote Ready Biology Learning Activities has 50 remote-ready activities, which work for either your classroom or remote teaching.

Transformations Forum

Comments are posted in the order in which they are received, with earlier postings appearing first below on this page. To see the latest postings, click on "Go to last comment" below.

Go to last comment

left intriged
Name: eden
Date: 2004-10-07 00:23:02
Link to this Comment: 11039

I found your artwork to be quite beautiful,the creativity behind it left me wondering which Paul inspired all the love?

The Doors
Name: ray
Date: 2005-01-11 02:57:48
Link to this Comment: 12028

I felt an interesting polarity at the initial Doors photo. The 3 doors and walls seemed to be of different time periods and locations. The sparse grass and confined area which was the outside seemed to invite the viewer to something else "outside" this confinement by going into one of the doors. The Lake at Bethesda was a very beautiful painting, it was very soothing and tranquil.

Forum Archived
Name: Webmaster
Date: 2006-11-28 14:35:28
Link to this Comment: 21208

This forum has now been archived and is closed to new postings. If you are interested in continuing the conversation, please contact Serendip.

We like to hear from you.

| Serendip Forums | About Serendip | Serendip Home |

Send us your comments at Serendip

© by Serendip 1994- - Last Modified: Wednesday, 02-May-2018 11:57:33 CDT